Travel Media Group Recognizes 25 Hoteliers with Hospitality Hero Award
Travel Media Group announced today 25 winners of the new TMG Hospitality Hero Award. The top-rated digital marketing vendor launched the award to recognize stories of resilience and excellence in hospitality.
“Every day we’ve been hearing stories of our clients overcoming major challenges and moving forward with optimism,” said Erica Jo Rago, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships and Sales at Travel Media Group. “Developing the TMG Hospitality Hero Award is just one small way that we can recognize the hard-working hoteliers who have helped their properties thrive during our industry’s most challenging year.”
To select the TMG Hospitality Heroes, Travel Media Group opened nominations to their hotel partners, requesting submissions of exemplary individuals in hospitality. This collaborative approach to nominations gave hoteliers the ability to celebrate the dedication of their best employees at a national level.
2021 TMG Hospitality Heroes Winners (alphabetically by last name):
- Jenna Blake, General Manager, Coakley & Williams Hotel Management Company
- Suzi Brady, General Manager, AD1 Global
- John Bulla, Regional Director of Operations – West Division, Avantic Lodging Enterprises
- Michael Codianne, Director of Operations, Coakley & Williams
- Brad Cook, Regional Director of Operations – East Division, Avantic Lodging Enterprises
- Christine Edwards, General Manager, Equus Inn
- Joshua Ferry, General Manager – Task Force, Avantic Lodging Enterprises
- Mark Janiszewski, General Manager, Red Coach Inn Niagara Falls NY
- Seth Kines, Founder/CEO, Scarlet Boom
- Ana Maria Lanuza, Front Office Manager, The Sonora Inn
- Mark Mahoney, General Manager, Coakley & Williams DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore North – Pikesville
- Scott McKay, General Manager, Capitol Hotel Hartford, Avalon Hospitality Group
- Francine Monsalve, Corporate Revenue Manager, Avantic Lodging Enterprises
- Jim Olson, RVP of Operations, FantasyWorld Resort
- Jill Pawson, Housekeeping Manager, Dimond Center Hotel
- Julie Pellham, Catering Manager, Holiday Inn & Suites Springfield I-44
- Megan Pendergrass, Executive Housekeeping Manager, Baymont by Wyndham, Knoxville/Cedar Bluff
- Rick Ringo, Regional Director of Operations – Central Division, Avantic Lodging Enterprises
- Debra Roberts, Laundry, Houseman & Breakfast, Gibson Hotels
- Diana M. Saumell, General Manager, Coakley & Williams La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando IDrive Theme Parks
- Brian Seal, Director of Operations/General Manager, Shiv Properties, LLC
- Carla Selph, General Manager, Coakley & Williams Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lake Okeechobee
- Jennifer Stalans, Executive Housekeeper, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alcoa
- Crystal Thompson, Assistant General Manager, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alliance
- Troy Wimberly, General Manager, American Motel Management, Super 8 by Wyndham
The dedication and service of these individuals has been vital to the success of their hotel businesses. Travel Media Group’s Marketing Director Ryan Embree will be sharing their stories on upcoming episodes of The Suite Spot podcast.
“I’m excited to highlight all 25 hospitality heroes on upcoming episodes,” said Ryan Embree, host of the Suite Spot podcast. “The stories of the hospitality leaders we’ll be recognizing are so inspiring. I know our listeners can learn a lot from their positive examples.”
Listeners can find The Suite Spot on Apple Podcasts, Google Play and on the TMG website.
We’re so proud of our GM, Troy Wimberly. He goes above and beyond for his guests, staff, and the Lake City community. He does blood drives for the Red Cross, welcomes Veterans for free night stays on Memorial and Veterans Day.
Thank you Troy and the entire staff at Super 8 Lake City, FL