White Paper Download: Harness the Power of User-Generated Content
Get Connected with User-Generated Content
User-generated content, which is content posted organically by users on social media websites about brands or products, is the newest trend that marketers use to grow engagement for their brands. So, what is it and how can you benefit from adding UGC to your hotel marketing plan?
In this white paper, we share the what, why, and how of UGC. Find out how the posts people make on their personal Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages while they travel can influence people to visit your hotel.
85% of social media users find UGC more influential than brand-created photos or videos.
It’s time to get started integrating UGC into your hotel social media strategy. Follow our step-by-step instructions to find and share content on social media. Encourage guests to share their experiences on social media and market that content. And, learn about how to properly ask for permission and comply with copyright laws.
What’s in the eBook?
- Learn what user-generated content is and when it is created
- Find out why UGC matters in a hotel marketing plan
- Discover how to find UGC on major social media platforms
- Understand different ways to share UGC, based on platform
- Follow best practices, including how to give credit to creators